Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More on First Night visitors

Figured I would pass on the info that UConn recruiting target Jannah Tucker will not be in attendance at Friday's First Night festivities.

I reached out to Kevin Lynch, who was always very helpful during UConn's recruitment of Caroline Doty and since Jannah plays for the Philadelphia Belles AAU program, I asked Kevin whether Jannah was planning to come up to Connecticut this weeekend.

He informed me that Tucker has scheduled PSATs for this weekend and will not be in attendance.

Also, there have been reports that Stephanie Mavunga, another UConn recruiting target in the Class of 2013, will be visiting Tennessee this weekend.

It's already been reported that UConn commit Morgan Tuck, 2012 recruiting target Xylina McDaniel and 2013 target Taya Reimer are planning to be on campus this weekend. If I hear of any other recruits expected to join them, I will be sure to pass it on.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home