Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Chomp, chomp

So is it just a coincidence that the first story I saw when I turned on Channel 30's 11 a.m. news is about an alligator roaming in South Windsor? The day before the Florida Gators play UConn in the second round of the NCAA tournament? I thought not.

Nobody will blame Kalana Greene if she starts donning a hockey mask armed with a shield. Not only is she still sporting a shiner under one of her eyes, she also received a bloody bottom lip courtesy of a wayward Maya Moore elbow in Sunday's win over Vermont.

Greene laughed as she made eye contact with Moore when addressing the subject following the game.

"Somebody pushed Maya into me and I split my lip," Greene said. "It happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home