Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dolson doesn't plan on letting injuries slow her down

Not really much new to report on the ailing feet, ankles, legs and knees of junior center Stefanie Dolson as for the third straight day she shrugged off any potential issues due to the pain she is currently dealing with.

Dolson said she is feeling better today and doesn't plan on letting these ailments keep her from taking the court against Kentucky.


"Our athletic trainer (Rosemary) gave me a lot of treatments last night," Dolson said. "I am just working to make it better and fight through practices and games.

"I only have one more year and we have a great chance after this or going far. I am not going to hold anything back, however hurt or in pain I am in, it is not going to faze me."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home