Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Moriah Jefferson happy to be back for UConn

Considering how many three-a-day workout sessions Moriah Jefferson did during the offseason, the last thing the sophomore point guard Moriah Jefferson wanted to do was miss any practice time.

Jefferson was back at practice on Thursday and is set to be in the lineup, likely as a starter, when the Huskies host Hartford at 4 p.m. on Saturday at the XL Center.

"I hated sitting in the training room and not do anything, sit on the sidelines so being able to practice today made me happy," Jefferson said.

Of course Jefferson was not completely pleased with the way practice went for her.

"I had a lot of turnovers," Jefferson said. "I turned the ball over way too many times in one of the drills that we did and I can't do that, especially in the game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home