Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

For your viewing pleasure

The last of the three stories I wrote off the U.S. U-17 national team practices I attended ran in the Register today. It focuses on the five team members from the Class of 2012 on UConn's recruiting radar. There is also video featuring interviews from Breanna Stewart and Jordan Adams and some action including a sweet connection from Morgan Tuck to Stewart. It also includes the glowing quote about UConn from Morgan Tuck which I included in my quotes of the week blog entry.

Also, videos that ran with my story on Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis have been posted. There is one of an interview I did with her and another with her in action during the first two days of practice at the Flint Hill School.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home