Blogs > Elm City to Eagleville

A blog on UConn women's basketball.

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Could Abrosimova return to Seattle?

There's an interesting post on the Seattle Storm site addressing the possibility that former UConn star Svetlana Abromisova could return to the team which she helped with the WNBA title a couple years back.

With Abrosimova not among the 20 players in contention for the Russian Olympic team, Abrosimova could come over and suit up for the Storm if they can sign her and still get under the salary cap.

Seattle head coach Brian Agler addressed the possibility of signing Abrosimova after Monday's practice.

"There's been some discussions about that, I will say that," Agler said in an entry on Seattle's official site. "I think Svetlana really enjoyed being in Seattle. I know - she's told me - that at some point she'd like to play again. Whether this is the time, I don't know yet."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home